The Hidden Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forests area Roleplay
OOC {out of character} EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 am by StormShadow

» How many people can be in each rank???
OOC {out of character} EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 pm by StormShadow

» Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)
OOC {out of character} EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 am by StormShadow

» I suggest - Character Adoption
OOC {out of character} EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 am by StormShadow

» Adalia Siresa (Finished)
OOC {out of character} EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 am by StormShadow

» Wolf bio Requirements {Must read}
OOC {out of character} EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 pm by StormShadow

» OOC {out of character}
OOC {out of character} EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 pm by StormShadow

» Sub-Forums
OOC {out of character} EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:13 pm by Niyol

» Pokemon Forum
OOC {out of character} EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 pm by StormShadow

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Last Inverno
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:45 am
Weather
Fall:
October
Weather Forecast: Fall fell upon the hidden Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch down lower and lower, but it's still too soon in the season for any strong rain. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey similar to the day. Rain showers and known to hit us this time of year. These showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours on end! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.
Natural Disasters
None
Season Changes
January 1st

OOC {out of character}

Go down

OOC {out of character} Empty OOC {out of character}

Post by StormShadow Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 pm

When it comes to the out of character information, we value your privacy as much as you do. We just want to know what you would like us to call you! Your birthday can always be a good thing so that people can possibly make you things or simply so we know why you do not seem to come online during a particular day and give you a Happy Birthday Howl. The location can be anything under your imagination. I have seen people put “in your closet” or “under my bed” for inventive ones. It can be something as broad as south US or Los Angeles. As for your handles, this is just the way we can contact you. As you can tell, we do not make your e-mail public for people to e-mail you, you can give that out as you please or keep it hidden. Your e-mail is an extension of yourself and we know you don’t want to be flooded with nonsense spam. The only person that can see emails is the Lead Council member and he will send email only if he has to spread the word about something thats BIG or if an activity check comes by he will email you to let you know that your name popped up in the activity check Just to make sure you are ok and to let you know that we did not forget about you.. The other information is anything that you want to put in there. It can be your other characters or it can just be a little bit about you. Whatever that you would like
StormShadow
StormShadow
The Hidden Rain Pack Lead Council Member
The Hidden Rain Pack Lead Council Member

https://thehiddenrainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down