The Hidden Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forests area Roleplay
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 am by StormShadow

» How many people can be in each rank???
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 pm by StormShadow

» Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 am by StormShadow

» I suggest - Character Adoption
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 am by StormShadow

» Adalia Siresa (Finished)
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 am by StormShadow

» Wolf bio Requirements {Must read}
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 pm by StormShadow

» OOC {out of character}
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 pm by StormShadow

» Sub-Forums
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:13 pm by Niyol

» Pokemon Forum
Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 pm by StormShadow

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Last Inverno
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:45 am
Weather
Fall:
October
Weather Forecast: Fall fell upon the hidden Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch down lower and lower, but it's still too soon in the season for any strong rain. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey similar to the day. Rain showers and known to hit us this time of year. These showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours on end! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.
Natural Disasters
None
Season Changes
January 1st

Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)

2 posters

Go down

Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) Empty Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)

Post by Up In Space Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Wolfs Name: Lily Boulevard
Wolfs Nickname(s): Baby, (only by Stormshadow), Li, Angel
Wolfs Age: 3 years
Wolfs Gender: female
Rank Desired: beta -admin edit by stormshadow-.
Date of birth: 20/2/2010
Species:
 Grey wolf
Photo of Wolf:Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) Grey-wolf-snow
Origin: The pack of shining stars
Appearance: the photo, but with purple eyes and more slender features. Kind eyes, no wings. Often smiling, but easily worried. Has a black speckled nose and purple dapples on her ears. The markings on her legs, she dosen't  know how they got there, she just likes them.
coat color: white, purple
eye color: indigo
Personality:  Kind, shy, loving. Well behaved, cautious. Vicious when her or her friends are threatened. Generally happy, but easily swerved. Gullible, but not stupid. Kind to everyone, and socially charismatic.
History of your Wolf: born into the pack of shining stars, then came here. She followed Stormshadow, but became depressed due to the death of her parents and the disappearance of her sister (Nikita, I'll do her bio later) Just before her sister disappeared they had a fight this was the same time there father died. Storm helped them but she still disappeared she got lost for 3 years before she was united with her loving mate. 
Talents of your Wolf: fighting, hunting. Intelligent 
General Habits: dens. She hates, hates, HATES Cluttering, so she moves out-of-place sticks and rocks from dens and the camp. 

Crush: nope.
Mate: StormShadow
Pups: none...yet
Friends: her sister, her mate...She wants to make more friends, though.
Mother: Reneé, alpha of the POSS (Pack shining stars) deceased
Father: tony, alpha of the POSS, deceased
Siblings: Nikita 
Other:

Your Level Of Activity (From 1-10): 10
Secret Password on the Rules: -Admin edit by stormshadow-
Up In Space
Up In Space
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) Empty Re: Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)

Post by StormShadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:38 am

hey lily can you fell out the full thing. I know your wolf being my mate but you have to fill the full thing. and here its not fang its stormshadow^^

I am the The Rain Pack Council Lead Member so im more of an elder but i can take the rank of alpha when need be so if you want you can have beta and you can't have wings love
StormShadow
StormShadow
The Hidden Rain Pack Lead Council Member

https://thehiddenrainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished) Empty Re: Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)

Post by StormShadow Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 am

Accepted Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

all you have to do and change your username to Lily and your all good. you can start rping starting now
StormShadow
StormShadow

https://thehiddenrainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down