The Hidden Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forests area Roleplay
The Forests area Roleplay EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 am by StormShadow

» How many people can be in each rank???
The Forests area Roleplay EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 pm by StormShadow

» Lily! Mate of stormshadow (Finished)
The Forests area Roleplay EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 am by StormShadow

» I suggest - Character Adoption
The Forests area Roleplay EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 am by StormShadow

» Adalia Siresa (Finished)
The Forests area Roleplay EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 am by StormShadow

» Wolf bio Requirements {Must read}
The Forests area Roleplay EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 pm by StormShadow

» OOC {out of character}
The Forests area Roleplay EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 pm by StormShadow

» Sub-Forums
The Forests area Roleplay EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:13 pm by Niyol

» Pokemon Forum
The Forests area Roleplay EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 pm by StormShadow

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Last Inverno
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:45 am
Weather
Fall:
October
Weather Forecast: Fall fell upon the hidden Rain pack sooner than expected. Each day temperatures inch down lower and lower, but it's still too soon in the season for any strong rain. Nights are comfortable and alive with prey similar to the day. Rain showers and known to hit us this time of year. These showers come and go throughout the days lasting anywhere from a few minutes to hours on end! The territory is returning to it's lush mossy glory as this ideal weather continues to progress.
Natural Disasters
None
Season Changes
January 1st

The Forests area Roleplay

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Forests area Roleplay Empty The Forests area Roleplay

Post by StormShadow Fri May 10, 2013 9:27 pm

The Forests area Roleplay Most-threatened-forests-earth-day-small-island-forests_51891_600x450

The Forests area Roleplay.

Hunt, chill, hangout, etc do as you please in the forest. Its a nice peaceful place with a lot of pray you can get your maw's on.. You can start roleplaying when your wolf is accepted by a Rain Pack Council Member

Last edited by StormShadow on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
StormShadow
StormShadow
The Hidden Rain Pack Lead Council Member

https://thehiddenrainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Forests area Roleplay Empty Re: The Forests area Roleplay

Post by Niyol Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Wolves Addressed: N/A

Wolves Mentioned: N/A

The young beauty let her delicate paws lay themselves on the rocky terrain. Her tender body maneuvered itself through the low branches and fallen logs swiftly, executing her agility. The porcelain princess came to the edge of the forest, where it entered a series of grassy hills and dirt paths. Fleeting amber optics would gaze across the scenery. Niyol spotted a river and she slowly took paw after paw and let them lay themselves on the terrain. Her paw pads would flatten the grass as they laid themselves down. Each step taken by the enchantress would bring her closer and closer to her destination. Niyol's hips swayed as she kept her steady pace, only to be stopped by the shimmering river bed. The bank of this river was rocky, with green trees hanging over it. Niyol's fleeting gaze fell to meet the water as she stood several feet from it. The tail of the arctic wolf hung low to the ground, only a few inches from the steel rocks she stood upon. The women stepped forward to the river, lowering her muzzle to the water. She just stood to stare at her reflection.
Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

https://thehiddenrainpack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 pm

The big fearless wolf was at the river bed as he pawed the water softly. he then looks at the water seeing himself as he thinks about his family and what happened a long time ago. he sighs softly as he wanted to howl but did not want the attention. he shakes his head softly as he lays down still looking at the water as he lays. he notice the alpha female as he acts as if he did not see her cough up in his own thoughts

Wolves Addressed: N/A

Wolves Mentioned: the Female alpha
StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Wolves Addressed: StormShadow

Wolves Mentioned: StormShadow

The women shifted her fleeting eyes to the other wolf, studying him. After a few minutes of staring at him, the porcelain princess exhaled a gentle sigh. "Sad, fate made her hand, but destiny is next," She spoke in riddles as she sometimes casually does. These words were meant, not only for herself but for the male. "I'm Niyol," She spoke again, a light russian tone running through her gentle feminine vocals. The lady moved a leg forward, her ivory paw making it's way into the current of the water. This was strange for Niyol, as she normally disliked water, but this river made her feel happy in someway. Moving her other paw forward, the female's slim stature was in a sort of bow position, even though this wasn't what she was doing. Not saying anything else, the wolf's legs moved themselves back to their original placings, making her body rise and haunches move up.
Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am

Storm looks at Niyol as he smiles knowing what you said "I know your the alpha female im stormshadow im the Lead Council Member for the pack" He said as he looks at you and sits up "Yea im normally not this down.. im just have a lot of things in my mind at the moment" He said softly as he was looking at you never being this close to you before

Wolves Addressed: Niyol

Wolves Mentioned: Niyol
StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:36 pm

The gentle sound of the sweet, yet disoriented laughter of Niyol entered the air as she replied in a soft voice to StormShadow: "I always do."This quick reply would sound nothing less than strange to anyone. The madonna lowered her head slightly to the water, staring at her reflection. A fleeting amber would gaze at the brute beside her, a strange look of slight discomfort. barely noticeable though. The intoxicating scent of an Arctic Rose entered the air as the wind blew on the body of the fragile child, Niyol. Quickly returning her gaze to the river, Niyol shifted her weight to one side of her frame. A gentle ivory flame is what Niyol is, her face of an angel and characteristics of a sublime, the intoxicating smell of an arctic rose shrouding her beautiful frame, a prima ballerina only waiting to be discovered.

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Storm looks at Niyol and can tail that you where uneasy. he stands and walks from your right to your left as he sits on your left side. "Whats wrong?? I can tell theres something wrong. im good at seeing sadness or fear even if you try not to show it.. Im trustworthy and can hold anyone's deepest, darkest, secrets. trust me i know pain more then you think and how if you dont talk about the pain gets worse till you lose your nerve to lead.." He said softly as he tells you what happened to him without telling you

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:09 am

"My sister, Rasofiel is a killer, my brother too, I am supposed to follow in their footsteps," HEr voice was soft as she spoke, quite easily non-understandable as her Russian Accent kicked in. "Когда восходит солнце, тени расти, но души исчезают, не сердце, чтобы быть найдено", Niyol began to speak in her native tongue, the words rolling off the sanguine depths of an angel's tongue. The wind whipped in the direction the two wolves as Niyol lifted her slender figure to stand upon delicate paws. The madonna pulled her body away from the brute, now facing the forest she had met the lake from. Paw after paw, Niyol lifted them, only a small thump to follow.

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 am

storm paws your side softly "Hey you dont have to your the alpha female you lead all of us. I will protect you even if it kills me" he said softly as he looks at you with a heart worming smile. "Look your at a crossroad you can walk to your left or your right. Only you can make the final choose not me or any of the other wolfs here. that the rode your heart tells you to take" He said as he puts his paw on your chest softly "Your heart will never lye." He said softly

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:29 am

Suddenly stopping, the fleeting gaze Niyol owned stopped to stare at the man, her eyes a shimmering amber as always, the light reflected off the light coat of the girl. "I suppose so, but you have no idea what my sister can do, she trained one of the most manipulative brutes ever," This quickly said sentence paused, Niyol began to think, her optics still on the brute.

'What happens when the death is among this place, what happens when the hatred takes over, none of that is important...only what happens when I start to live my life."

Niyol's mood became erratic with glee, the sublime creature lumped back quickly, her body moving itself into a playful bow. Easily and quickly returning to her original stance, the animal lowered her body to the ground. Niyol's fur would contour to her body, making for a seductive posture, her gleaming eyes irresistible to any brute of her choosing. The feminine animal would stay in this position, her eyes shimmering with innocence, she looked of a child begging. Now lowering her head to her paws, Niyol let her tail curl around her body. This pose was not meant to impress the male in anyway, even though when she does this it often always does, this posture for Niyol is a way of saying she's happy. Once again lifting her head, Niyol's eyes darted about the scene.

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:54 am

storm smiles "Trust me when i say you dont know what i can do. im highly trained as well. my family  all where trained killers. and like you i was going to do the same. That's what i was trained for. But i came here and said 'i will not kill unless attacked first' theres no one i fear never was never will." He said as he looks up 

"When death  is among us we fight till the death to protect our pack and love ones. The only person who can control your life is you. Live it how you want not how people tell you" He said with a smile

The green lines in his fur started glowing softly as his tail wags showing that he was happy as the light his his white cote giving a beautiful glow that complemented his green glowing fur. His green eyes look at you with a heartwarming look as he ties to make you fell better.

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Rolling to her feet, Niyol turned away from the male and turned to run off to the forest. As she moved, the fur that lined her body would only add more of the calming angelic features to the Madonna. Niyol slowed her pace, she would lift paw after paw and her hips would sway in a feminine way. Would Niyol try to woo this male, or would she leave away from him? This young wolf had always been one to flirt when she was happy, always flattering. Her stature flattering, her amber eyes a reminiscence of innocence.
Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Storm smiles as he blush a bit as he wanted to follow but did not as he did not want to seem like a stocker "Hmmm what a wild and cute one she is" He smiled as he walks the other way from the alpha female. As he walks he has niyol on the brain as he shakes his head thinking about how happy she made him. he sighs as he has not felt that happy in a long time.. He keeps walking through the woods thinking

Wolves Addressed: none

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Looking back, Niyol let out a soft laugh and turned to run after the male, her fur rippling with the wind. Quickly gaining ground on the masculine, the female pulled in front of him and stopped, this would cause the brute to stop if not turn away. A playful smirk appeared upon the wolf's maw as she stood ahead of the white and green coated man. Her paws would shuffle slightly as she stood to see what the male would do when she was standing in front of him.

Wolves Addressed: None
Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:27 pm

storm was walking as he notice the alpha female was standing in his way. storm snarled playfully as he went into 'ready' stance as if he was ready to fight. He would smirk then snarl a bit louder to show he was 'Not playing' but he really was and was not going to hurt her at all

Wolves Mentioned: niyol

Wolves Addressed: None
StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Niyol knew this man wasn't going to hurt her, after all she is a young angel. "Isn't it funny when you know what someone else is feeling but they have no clue about you?" She asked, as she began a circle around the male, her mood was always changing in erratic patterns, this time she didn't feel like anything. The wolf's tail slide across the back of the brute as she circled him, slowly, paw after paw. Her steps were arranged in an delicate but simple pattern as she continued. The madonna's hips swayed in a feminine way as her fur touched the male's slightly as she circled him waiting for his answer. The touch of Niyol is an illusion to the fact that she is an enchantress, but her beauty is withheld and shown only to those of her friendship. Think of a rose, the intoxicating scent, the soft velvet of it's petals, the fragile beauty that it holds and the thorns that rise to keep guard, now think of the young child Niyol as that rose, overwhelming is it not?

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 pm

storm smiles as he looks at you thinking if he should pounce on you "I get that all  the time its an alpha thing" He said as he smiles as he watches the way you walk so when he pounce on you he will not hurt you. He then see the right time to pounce as he pounce on you ant pins you to the ground "But...  unlike others i can pounce on wolfs"

Wolves Addressed: Niyol, Himself
StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 pm

"Always the best privileges come with a price," She would say slowly in an alluring tone, a smirk appearing upon her petite maw. The sweet little animal would wait to for the brute's reply, if any before attempting to un-pin herself. Niyol's amber eyes would shimmer with a beauty an enchantress could only comprehend. The Madonna would stare at StormShadow, her back to the ground and her underbelly to the male.

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 am

storm smiles "You are a smart one i see" He said as his lovely green eyes look deeply into the alpha female's as he would smile "You cant get un-pin yourself unless i loosen the grip on you" He said as he would shake his head as he was lost in her eyes and gets off her "Hmmmmmm i like your eyes and your so soft" He said as he would sit waiting for her to get up. he would look at her underbelly as he smiled

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:25 am

The echo of Niyol's soft, sweet laughter would touch the air with a special grace as she rolled to her feet in one swift move. Pearl auds would perk at the mans speech, compliments weren't unfamiliar to her but she would still act as if it were something more. "Thanks," Her words sounded a bit sardonic, but it was barely noticeable as she spoke the thanking words. Niyol pondered why this brute took to her so nicely for a second, but then disregarded it and laid down in  front of him.

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 am

Storm was looking at her as she stood up. he tilted his head a bit as she had that 'pondering' look on her face "Whats wrong??" He asked as he stands and walks to her left side as he sits beside her. he looks up at the sky as it starts to grow dark and the sun starts to go down. As the sun goes down his green marking start to glow and bounce off his white fur giving him a very nice low green glow that could be done by his old clan. storm is a rare wolf. his clan was unknown so to see a wolf with clan markings that he had from birth normally does not happen. The green markings on his body symbols his rank as alpha of clan

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Listening to his words, Niyol would say a quick reply: "Nothing, don't worry about me." Her voice was soft and seductive as she looked up at him. Niyol's eyes seemed to be an essence of innocence as she stared at the male, her soft ivory fur rippling with the wind as the sun began to set.

Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 pm

storm shakes his head "No i do worry about you. you have to have someone to talk to and tell things you would never tell anyone. I wish i had one" He said as he sighed. He then looked away slowly as he pondered on a though. He then looks up at the sun "-only if i had.-" He thought as he looks with a 'in deep thought' look on his face as he glowed a bit brighter as he thought. "I never got your name" He said softly as is he thought of something bad and did not do so well hiding it 

StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyol Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Though she was paying attention to the male, Niyol didn't show it as her ears weren't perked forward or anything. THe angelic wolf let her eyes dart about the scene before returning them to her paws. Niyol rested her head upon the soft ivory of paws she had and closed her eyes, still not showing that she was paying attention to the man. This young lass is the pure essence of innocence, well at first anyway, she can get a bit...well rude and demanding if she's been around you too long. The pearl lass's tail would curl around her slender body as she stayed in the same position.
Niyol
Niyol
The Rain Pack Council
The Rain Pack Council

Back to top Go down

Post by StormShadow Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm

storm sighs "Ok i get the hint" He said as he stands. he starts to walk away getting the sign to 'leave me be' his glow deemer as he walks.... He slowly heads to his den looking at his footpaws as he walked. "Oh well" He said as he shakes his head getting the thought to go away as he grows closer to the den area

Last edited by StormShadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
StormShadow
StormShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content